Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Dogs

Harlee

Harlee is a gem. She was found on my son's doorstep about a year ago. I of course ended up with her. My husband told me not to get attached to her and find her a home. There are not too many people that take in stray dogs. I had her spayed right away, only if others would spend the money, perhaps we could have a shortage of dogs and cats, instead of them being put to sleep by the thousands. So another mouth to feed, more hair, and of course love.







Indy & Harlee

Indy and Harlee, always playing. Stuffed animals are ripped apart all over my house.

Keiser

Keiser, aka "oh so sweet," was found abandoned in a desolate place. I want to thank my son's friend Paige for finding him. I don't know how I could of went through life without him. Everyone adores this dog. He is so gentle and loving. We are so blessed to have him. I of course got him neutered right away. It was a small price to pay for all of the joy he brings us. Love this dog.





Sarah

Old Sarah. She rules the house, she was here first and in the last year we acquired 3 more dogs. She only likes Keiser. My son Bill got her for us many years ago from the Animal Shelter. She is so loved here.
 Keiser takes care of all of the ears of the dogs, and the donkey also.
 Sarah gets so mad at the dogs when they are romping and playing. She is getting to old for these games.

Indy

Indy the Weimaraner! Indy belongs to my son Bill, but he is at my house at least 5 days a week. Oh what a non-stop Goof. He can't walk anywhere, he has to run. He wants to play constantly. And he "has" to sleep with us at night, which he buries himself under the covers and sleeps soundly because he never rested during the day. He is a German hunting dog. In the picture below he in intently watching my songbirds. He wants them badly! He is truly a very loving dog who will not stop licking us and the other dogs. Sarah just hates him, don't know why.

 Only time these dogs aren't playing is when they are sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment